Our ambassadors are a small group of students who have agreed to help the Department of Theatre by:
- Meeting with prospective students, taking them on tours of the theatre facilities and talking to them about our program and productions.
- Representing the Department of Theatre at various recruitment fairs and activities on campus.
- Representing the Department of Theatre at the Southeastern Theatre Conference (SETC) .
The ambassadors are here to help answer your questions about the University of Tennessee’s theatre program. Please feel free to contact them directly through their e-mails, or through the Department of Theatre:
- Rachel Darden, Graduate Student, Acting
- Linzy Monks, Junior, Acting
- Leigh Shields, Junior, Acting
- Sarah Wahrmund, Acting
- Blake Julian, Junior, Design-Tech
- Mayson Knipp, Sophomore, Design-Tech
- Joseph Coram, Sophomore, Theatre
- Trevor Schmitt-Ernst, Sophomore, Acting
- Brianna Rubens, Junior, Theatre