Use the scheduler below to sign up for Media Lab time.
(blue Media Lab Reservation link, or Mobile Friendly Form link below calendar).
Contact your Professor or TA for the door code.
Please adhere to the following rules:
- For the safety of all, students are not allowed to work in the Media Lab alone.
- A buddy, advisor, or TA is required at all times.
- Do not use the Media Lab unless officially scheduled to do so.
- Items are not to leave the Media Lab without written consent (see link below).
- Turn off systems when leaving the lab
- Do not operate lighting, projection, or sound system without prior training.
- Food and drink is not allowed in the Media Lab
- Spike/tag all in-process work
- Do not leave any personal items in lab without prior consent
- You are not allowed to sign up for more than one slot on the same day
- Please respect the limited time available in the lab and use the time you have signed up for, but if you absolutely cannot make your scheduled time, please respond to your appointment email with a cancellation request so that others can use that time.
To check out any Media Lab equipment, fill out the following form, and email it to Joe Payne
If you are unsure if the Theatre Department owns equipment that will fulfill the needs of your project, fill out the following request, submit it to your Professor. We will do everything we can to help you succeed.